Sunday, September 28, 2008

It all started at the chapel

Last night was great.. It was Mother Caterina Cittadini's 207th birthday.. In the morning, we had a thanksgiving mass, in the afternoon, I went back to school to practice the declamation piece.. About that, it all started at the chapel in our school...I was playing with Raijean and Christina, my pretty good friends..Sometimes horrible, but trust me..They're great..!Yes, now., I was playing at the chapel (as always), when I heard a call, "Michaela! Michaela!" a voice cried out.. I looked back, it was the PRINCIPAL.. "Yes, sister.." ((Ohh..Our Principal is a nun..So we call her "sister")).. "You will be declaiming on Sept. 28, 2008 in our 'Dinner for a Cause' the biggest dinner of our school! More than 1,500 people will be there!" sister reminded.."Yes sister".. "But the declamation peiece you'll have will be the one of your cousin, Ruby Ann, 'Fetus in the stomach'..The all famous piece.." sister said.. Then she walked away.."YEEEESSS! YESS!! I told my friends.." They asked why and I answered "I'm going to declame!"

Weeks and weeks passed by until I found a trainer...Glenda Fabillar..my old, old trainer since 2006..They said it was a contest for the intramurals "literary musical contest"..I said it wasn't, but they wouldn't believe me... But then the day came when sister finally proved them wrong that IT WASN'T A CONTEST! Hah! take that!

then intrumz where done.,then came our Foundress Day..First of the Foundress day was Fun day.,on Friday!..The morning of that day was a booper,. The afternon was a
Bomber! Totally opposite!..It was soo fun!...And that very day.,I received the BESTEST letter in my entire life!.. The next day was my first parade to participate in...What I mean is TO BE TWIRLER IN A PARADE..of course I've been in OTHER useless several parades..just walking..not a band member yet., But this year, I totally particpated like I've always dreamed..to be a twirler...minorette., In other words..It was as great as Fun day..,only better..and the sender of the BESTEST letter was there..=)..I had that smile till evening...

Then came The DAY..Sept. 28, 2008...Our FOundress day..It started with a Thanksgiving Mass, just like what I said earlier..Sender was there too..=)...we kissed the relics of Mother Caterina Cittadini..like every year in our school....And the priest was talking all about abortion! Just like my declamation piece..how timing..Then I went in the afternoon and 2:30-4:00 pm to practice my piece..yah...there were 10 imported speakers...and we owned them!...=)..others say were rich..pathetic..NO WE AREN'T..were just average.. I saw more than 2,500 seats...Wow., I really had an audience.. at first I didn't care...but then I totally freaked out!.. Then it was evening...it was 6:00pm and I said, "HEy! they're starting by now! It said in the schedule! The memoirs are starting!!!!!!! I'll be late!" they said "They won't start right away!.. Just take your time" I was trying my best to be patient..then we finally left... They didn't say they needed to get the Lechon!.. So we had to get it faaaar away.. It was 6:32pm.. I murmured to myself.."I will soooo be late in the memoirs...!" then we arrived., and guss what..They didn't start yet..hah!.But when I reached back stage madm. kho, my teacher last year, the one who's in charge of me said "CHANGE TO YOUR COSTUME NOW!!!!!!!!! We're about to start and your part is after the princesses!..." I changed hurridly..I was done.,I waited for my turn..watched "sender" and then it was my turn..I was pale...I forgot a couple of lines..I interchanged paragraphs.., but I remembered "Go on" and I also remembered madm. kho said "everything is good..Coz Nobody knows your piece..so If you mix things up, nobody will know.Hehe.." So I went on..after my turn., I cried..I was just so frightened..by the way., my piece was about abortion...I was suppose to cry DURING MY TIME..not AFTER MY TIME...but the tears came only after my turn..then sender looked at my..wondered why I was crying..Sender is also participating., coz they won in our folk dance contest representing unit 3...sender and I are unit 3..=)..

Then I changed back to my original clothes...pants and our foundress tshirt...

I played with sender..=)..
Allot
=)

A love song was sang by the alumni of CCSLS, our school.,Sender was behind me...I was sitting..Sender touched me..I looked back..Sender was smiling..I smiled back...Sender had to prepare coz their part was next..

Sender did pretty well...=)


Then my EX saw me sat in the same bench as were I was..I forwned..STUPID EX..'
then sender came... smiled...

Then..It was the time..the part before the end of the dinner.. it was "READ THE BIBLE"..the song and dance number...Sender needed to go home..Before sender left, sender passed by me and said "goodbye michaela..See you......" I couln't hear the words after "see you"..It faded..I was sad sender left..Then we all left..went home..in our red car.,I looked out the window...trying to find some friends..then my aunt said "The principal said you will declame again in the tayada sa plaza...and The priest asked if you could declame your piece in the prayer rally.. all about abortion..just like your piece..."

"Wow.." I said.." 2 requests after the not so fine declamation performance.."

Then the next day at around 11 am..

Another request was made from our rival school "Don Bosco School"

They want me to declame too..
Wow..hehe,..then, they said St. Paul's University is also planning to requst me..=))

I laughed.."I'm famous.." I said..

Ohh., and my lolo said that he'll publish my name in the newspaper..=D..

I really am famous..And it all started at the chapel..=)



No comments: