Monday, September 29, 2008

The life here

The life here is pretty much boring..and fun..There's nothing new in my friendster account..And definitely nothing new on TV.. And no new textmates or no new news..
I miss going to school now.. Even if it's just one day since yesterday ((Dinner for a cause))..
We have one week of freedom and vacation..but I don't see the excitment., All I want is to go to school and see my friends..I'm more of a school girl than a homie.. It's just that, here at home all the people are older than me, and my best cousin comes only at TIMES..and tomorrow is a busy afternoon-day.. I have to go to the Prayer Rally and declame..hmphh! I want to continue blogging.. Typing my thoughts.. It better than nothing..Don't you think??

I wish I could just visit my friends..But they're all to busy..

SheesH!..
Talk about City Boredom!.. I'll just look for a new layout for my profile in friendster.. It's the only thing I don't have there..I also have a blog there, but I feel more comfortable here..

It feels better..
And besides..I'm getting to feel bored with friendster..there's no new comments..

Can you give me advice on what to do during free times aside from doing nothing?..
Make your idea good! I don't accept stupid answers..

No comments: