Monday, September 29, 2008

A wanna be

Have you heard? Guess not.. Well, Florence Hitmonfat..I mean, Hitosis, Florence Hitosis, the girl who thinks she's my best friend ((SOOO NOT!)) said this, "I will copy Michaela!.. I will follow her ballpens,. How she writes and everything! Next year, I will not eat, so I can become thin and be a majorette just like her!" Eww!..Unbelievable...Her? Majorette? Fluffy short her? Dark neck? Super brown skin? Boyish? No fashion? and Big eyes with a matching flat nose?.. yeeh!..
I don't think that's quite possible..she's SUCH a wanna be..But I respect her as my FRIEND..She's a great friend and she likes me..ALLOT..she loves my family..And offers me gifts.. She may be want to be like me, but I think it's fine..At least someone adores me..((charrr!))

Well, I hate to say everything I said about her..It's so not like me.. I mean, that would be so mean..
What creature would say things?.. Well, NOT ME!..
Honestly...You can see all honesty in my puppy eyeballs..=D

I'm writing red now..'Coz I'm talking about LOVE here..I mean Florence kind of love..
She loves Derek so much, she's crazy for him..
totally!.. JOHN DEREK Y. BAUTISTA, my 3rd cousin and classmate, the boy who's birthday is before mine..

Florence is insane for him.,But derek thinks she's not his type and she's weird and the Real Life DORA THE EXPLORER..wow...Just that I found out that she has Dora glitter pens!..hehe..

Florence must be heart broken..((I'm writing blue for sadness))
All she gets from Derek is "Ngee! Tambok!".."BAHO!!!"
"Ngee! Tambok" in English is "Yuck! Fat!"
"BAHO!" in English is "Stinky!"
I pity her.,But Derek doesn't feel it..He only feels hatred and cruelness.. one day, I know Derek will open his eyes and see the real florence..

I'm writing yellow for...NOTHING..

I'm writing violet to say "Ta ta for now! Toodles and goodbye!"

No comments: